Museums and the Web would like to thank first and foremost the team at the Cleveland Museum of Art who so generously hosted our community during our “Deep Dive” into Gallery One. In particular, we thank those who led our discussions and workshops, as well as Local Projects who provided so many of the videos used to demonstrate the project in this document:
- Jane Alexander, Director of Information Management and Technology Services
- Caroline Goeser, Director of Education and Interpretation
- Jennifer Foley, Director of Interpretation
- Seema Rao, Director of Intergenerational Learning
- Mary Suzor, Director of Collections Management
- Andrea Bour, Collections Information Data Analyst
- Elizabeth Bolander, Director of Communications and Research
- Meghan Stockdale, Audience Research Associate
- Niki Krause, Applications Services Manager
- Jon Seydl, The Paul J. and Edith Ingalls Vignos, Jr. Curator of European Painting and Sculpture
We are also grateful to those who accompanied us on the visit to Cleveland and shared both the experience and their views with the community. Neal Stimler lent critical social media support to our event, and we thank Dana Allen-Griel, Kathi Kaiser and Ed Rodley for their notes and blog posts.
MW’s publisher, Susan Chun, was the catalyst for this publication and provided invaluable leadership to the team who pulled it together, including the indefatigable Valeria Gasparotti and Suse Cairns.